Are you friendly, have a positive attitude and like to have fun while you work? Open minded, flexible and resourceful too? Does detail oriented, organized and good time manager describe you? Do you exercise good judgement, take the initiative and work hard to accomplish team goals? Are you proactive, persistent, and dependable when working on your own? Have friends told you that you’re perceptive and can anticipate things before they happen?
If you have good communication skills, are service oriented, and a natural problem solver you may be the right candidate for this position. Catapult is seeking a punctual, resourceful individual who is passionate about solving business problems with print and graphic communication solutions and loves running the numbers.
1. Learn and practice the Catapult approach.
2. Understand the capabilities, products and services Catapult is best suited to provide
3. Understand the project and account manager’s roles
4. Know our competition and how to beat them by leveraging Catapult’s unique abilities to present better solutions
5. Have a detailed understanding of our equipment, processes, and procedures
6. Uncover problems with estimate and job specifications, present solutions persuasively, and document the outcomes
7. Accurately communicate technical specifications and information between project and account managers and plant personnel
8. Provide excellent customer service to project and account managers
9. Know when to put your head down and crank out the work and when to take your time, get creative and consider all options before delivering an estimate
10. Get to know and help manage client expectations
11. Know the plant workload and prioritize your work to best meet client and plant needs
12. Be a resource for our project and account managers and always be educating them
13. Support project and account managers in managing projects and budgets
14. Build a rapport with the entire Catapult team
15. Add value to the client estimates and jobs by collaborating with Catapult experts in engineering solutions
16. Know and develop positive relationships with Catapult supply partners
17. Always be researching new supply partners
18. Know and follow the Catapult process, procedure and meeting guidelines
19. Always be looking for ways to streamline and improve the accuracy of the estimating and job
• Associates degree
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in job planning and/or print estimating experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in job planning and/or print estimating experience
Are you looking for a creative, collaborative, friendly and fun place to work? Looking to learn and grow and need the capacity to do so? Would you like to be known for our quick turns, accuracy, and management of complex solutions? Is a clean, desirable, conveniently located facility important? Is having the support of a knowledgeable technical staff important? Do you have something to contribute in a dynamic fast paced company? Culture in two words? Free beer.
We’re an awesome tangible communications company with a tenured professional leadership team. We have an uncommonly broad platform of products and services. We hold the following certifications; G7, FSC, 3M Graphic Installations, and are HIPAA compliant. We offer great career opportunities and promote from within first. The compensation package is competitive and includes 401k + match, Medical and Dental Insurance, paid cell phone, Lifetime Fitness corporate partnership and Free parking. Catapult is located two blocks from the 649 Express bus line and Cedar Lake bike trail. We are Catapult ME, Inc.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org