Are you friendly, have a positive attitude and like to have fun while you work? Open minded, flexible and love working with your hands? Do you have extreme attention to detail, great organizational skills and like to learn new things? Do you take the initiative and work hard to accomplish team goals? Are you proactive, persistent, and dependable when working on your own? Are you a self-motivated, focused, accurate person who likes to improve upon everything you work on? Are you someone who is high energy, punctual and outgoing? Do you feel a great sense of accomplishment by meeting tight deadlines? Do you have a sense of urgency and just dig in when you see a task needs doing?
If you have great communication skills, are service oriented, and a natural problem solver, you may be the right candidate for this position. Catapult is seeking a fun individual with a good sense of humor.
1. Learn and practice the Catapult approach.
2. Build highly variable employee gratification kits for some of the biggest brands
3. Pick and pack orders from Catapult’s web portal
4. Operate a variety of hand bindery equipment
5. Build a rapport with the entire Catapult team.
6. Add value to the client estimates and jobs by collaborating with Catapult experts in engineering solutions.
7. Attend and follow the Catapult meeting guidelines.
8. Always be looking for ways to streamline and improve the accuracy of all projects.
• High School Diploma
• 1 years’ kitting and/or fulfillment experience
• Ability to lift 30 lbs
Are you looking for a creative, collaborative, friendly and fun place to work? Looking to learn and grow and need the capacity to do so? Would you like to be known for our quick turns, accuracy, and management of complex solutions? Is a clean, desirable, conveniently located facility important? Do you have something to contribute in a dynamic fast paced company? Collaborative coworkers, unusually good music most of the time, and excellent beer occasionally.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com